Adding gnome-themes-extras in Ubuntu

12:48 PM | with 0 comments »

If you are looking for some cool themes for Ubuntu then gnome-themes-extras pakage can provide you with good themes for your Ubuntu OS.

Just type in the terminal box
sudo apt-get install gnome-themes-extras

After installation I found that I got 2 new Themes in my Ubuntu 8.04 and their names are Darklooks and Unity. I specially liked the Darklooks theme and I think I will use it for some time. This theme looks very cool on my Desktop.


This is a Screenshot of an upper left section of Firefox which I have taken after using Darklooks and it really looks cool to me.

Few new icon themes also gets added like Foxtrot, Dropline Neu!, Gion and GNOME-Alternative.

Install it and have Fun!


Share/Save/Bookmark this Post

Stumble Upon  Del.icio.us  Digg  Face it! Tell Your Tweets Fav This With Technorati  Reddit Mixx it Up! Add to Furl

0 comments